Yea! Schs back!!!! ~BLEH~ Been rather boring these days... Not much worth remembering. School has been getting more boring by the day... Seems impossible to have a real good laugh in school. My Amaths Quad. Eqn. I think I got the idea of it & maybe can do... okok. Waste of my time in chi... My 词语测验 w/o looking at the paper ard noe dat its cmi, even the 2nd one... Wadeva, I do not excel in such areas, areas that will not be tested in de EOY or O'levels. My chi compo proved it. I can get an A1 for compo letter writing, but cnt even pass for my 词语测验. Dats just dam sad.... Now the most 'IN' person in my class is currently Christopher. Reason? Probably cos other classmates gave us his hp no. Noeing all de 2e1'10 assholes, they wun just let sth like dat slip thru their finger tips xD Everyday will surely find sth for him or do to him. Lucky him, I cant really remember how often a group of ppl carried mi... Oh, by often, I think it'd be rather seldom. Btw, theres Chi oral, Linear Inequalities math test on Fri & Eng grand review on thurs == WTF?!?!?! So many bullshyt in 1 wk... I plan to ace all of them, esp my chi ... & my eng... & my maths!!! WHICH MEANS ALL DE GODDAM TESTS!!!! All these subs are rather pathetic in my report bk for term 1 this year... And 1 more thing, people around me do not influence me, rather, I will influence the people around me. The person sitting beside of me noes it best & got its full effect... xD
Ending off here with nothing but a yawn,
De Pwnager
No comments:
Post a Comment