So here's my time to blog... Been a while thanks to my lao bu who hug the com only at night. March hols arrived, yet have so much shyt to do... Chi hmk nid find out meaning of words for 100 words, maths do 1 chapter on the 10 year series, eng 1 compre. Seems rather little IF I HAD ALL MY DAYS OF THE HOLS FREE!!!! Monday-Wed 3 days of project Imba, Thurs need go for lit de xtra lesson, btw its realli xtra == Now then, I shall officially start blogging...
Thurs was one that can be remembered... Thurs... Started wif PE... Dam fun... Finally got to touch a basketball after 3 weeks... 4 v many gurls = 4 win xD Apparently, I dint gave any mercy... HaHa. Practise standing broadjump. Which I concluded, tore my pants in a weird pattern. So after that went to recess to have my meal... But no girls seem to wanna wear that torn pants to scholl seh... xD Pure hist was rather ok... Then CL time... 4got wad happen but am sure that it wasnt worth remembering. Maths then Physics... Physics starting on new topic of the Turning effect... where my IMBA strength was put to use...
But b4 any lesson started, My Govind changed some seats & it seems that Xi En had been bullying guys... O.O Im much surprised by even the thought of that. Its been like forever since i've heard this kindda news. Only bully cases were from guys. So some1 had complained to cher that she had been hitting guys... & quite a few, from what i'd concluded. Obviously it wasnt a real bullying case xD NO GURLS CAN BULLY GUYS... Maybe except their mothers xD I've felt that BAM! on my back & it wasnt very pleasant... So for other guys who arent able to stand much pain, I pity you xD No matter, the only thing im concerned wif is that no matter how hard she hit, I wun be so gay as to complain la... My scream is more than enuf to make most gurls cry, depending on the situation xD
Back to lessons, I was 'VOLUNTEERED' to take part in the experiment... So, my middle finger vs Samantha's pinky... GUESS WHO WON?!?!?! Her xD. Lazy to explain but the summary is that I gave chance... & let her win xD After school, went to KFC for lunch & went JW house play BlackJack. Haha ZY cmi kenna pwned. & noticed that his house hav dis stone/ granite thing. he says its worth $10, 000. Some useless stone costs $10, 000 just cost it can glitter abit? Might as well get a rock & paint glitter on it... Much shinier & cheap. So this ends of for Thurs
Friday! Not much... Lessons are uninteresting as usual so i wun talk abt that. After school went ehub mac wif STANLEY!! It wud seem that if Stanley ever goes out for lunch, it must be a pretty big deal. Talked about the Dairy Farm trip... & a few things I wanna se... hehehe. Then used vk acc play poker. His $5k bo liao xD Went bowling & pwned HF & VK wif just a mere score of 96... their pretty fail. I so long bo play liao still can pwn them, not even wif a score of 1xx. For HF, there maybe oni 2 possible reasons... 1st, she must have distracted him. 2nd, they are not meant to be & she is supposed to be wif ME!!!!!! xD I bet the 2nd reason is much more possible... So they watched movie & bought tickets. Left their bags there... HF wanna act man & carry 2.... GODDAM LIGHT BAGS WHILE I CARRY HEAVY SHYT!!!!== But nvm... for that, he paid for my bowling 'fee'.
Out Of The Box Time!!! Japan had been struck by a 8.9 magnitude earthquake which brought about tsunami... Quite unsurprising, considering their location. But though the quake was rough, I must say that they are prepared. There are always casulties in a natural disaster but their death count is expected to be only up till 1k. Sure thats alot, but look @ their population... Millions... What I worry for them the most is not those who died, rather, those who survived... Their vehicles were just washed away like rubber ducky in a bathtub & crashed into houses etc. Even if the building did not collapse, they wud have no electricity or fresh water supply. Even wif all the rations sent by the other countries, I dun tink it'd be enuf. But still, they'd been thru much worse, I have faith that that will make it thru =D & seriously, dun take Singapore's location for granted. Surrounded by other coastal islands. What makes you think that it'll last in this way forever? Someday, there might be a tsunami large enuf to overcome the islands, leaving SG vulerable. You never noe... Cherish wad you have now & never regret. Many people stated the uses of regret but I state 'Prevention is better than cure' The best is never to regret at all... No one is perfect & we all make mistakes, learn from them... But wun it seem much more perfect if we made the right decisions & dun make mistakes/ reduce mistakes. People make things better, all for striving towards perfection, something that will never happen. But it doesnt stop any1 from getting better... Iphone will slowly get better... Iphone, Iphone 2, Iphone 3 etc.
What You Have, Others Might Not Have,
De Pwnager
No comments:
Post a Comment