Thursday, March 17, 2011

WOAH!!!!! BEST DAY!!! xD

2day was dam epic!!! xD start off in NYP to collect our results from ytd's experiment... Out of de 2 major experiments, only 1 passed... The other 1 was rather fail as almost all of us did not obtain any results... So, that apart... we took some pics, or rather, the mentors + LYDIA took some pics wif us... HF was dam EXCITED!!! xD He wasnt there on the 2nd day due to CCA & was VERY DEPRIVED OF HER! xD did some theory & thats abt the day in NYP. Had a quick lunch, wanting to join the galz hu was celebrating Emily's birthday. Apparently, my target of 1/2 hr to reach the destination was almost like an hour... Btw, ZY's group was rather sad as they got released at around 4+ AHAHAHA SADDDZ!!! ~.~ So they were at Hei Sushi... which I, at 1st wanted to eat as it seems like there a buffet for 1 hr more or so. Then again, I just had my meal at NYP so dint bothered... Total of ** people there... Mi, vk, jw, hf, emily, emma, alecia, CHU THONG, joan, sharmaine & pei zhen. & now, as im blogging, I just remembered that Japan just had a nuclear meltdown & though abit paranoid, shall not eat the sushi cos the fish may be contaminated. So while waiting, we went bowling... I failed epicly == 56.... wtf is dat??? Ball kip rolling towards the left... So after 1 round, we went back to 'collect' them xD It would seem that Emily was waving at me, gesturing me to go in when I dint even notice her... ( So wads ur qn or sth dat u wanna talk to mi abt??? Whether I wan stead wif you? xDDD) Went to the arcade, but along the way, we saw this couple playing the 3rd game outside the kids place... Her ( . Y . ) were like me bouncing my basketball... Rather fat though... @ the arcade, vk hf & jw played 2 rounds of daytona... == Sibei lame... Vk tio gang by the both of dem & hf made a miracle comeback from 3rd - 1st xD Had no idea what the galz were playing but all I saw was them playing de stuff toy thing... Decided on a movie to watch: RANGO!!! Sadly, jw watched b4 liao... so waste $$. No matter, he's known esp for his $$. I dint noe dat pei zhen wasnt there wo... If I'd niw, I tink i'll force jw to accompany her GaiGai xD Rango was rather funny at times but overall, just about & average movie... After that, went to Seek's house & played cards... CB vk kip win... knn. Managed to take a nice bite out off Seek's Wall's chocolate truffle xD Then she said she's having lunch at hougang mal... O.O Just nice can stalk her.. xD Her mom was easy to notice... Just find a person hu looks like Shirley Lim jiu can liao.. HAHA! Shld have walked to her & intro myself as 1 of de 'candidates' of future son-in-law!!! FTW!!!! ROFLMAO!!! Shun bian show her that nice pic that I took of Seek & vk xD, but give chance la... Lao bu spam call mi liao, bo go back sure gl till dam sad

I dint know that Ikea had anything to eat besides sofas, beds, furnitures, etc. Emily wan go Ikea eat... Its like... Wth? Ikea?? Furniture shop? Go a furniture shop just to have a meal... Wow.. & I thought that going NYP to have mac meal was epic... LolzZ I'd rather she had de pizzahut... So I shall end here 2day wif a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY EMILY!!!!!! MAY WADEVA DREAMS OF BECOMING A **** COME TRUE xD jkjk

HUA FONGGGG!!!!!


Fun + Epic Day!
De Pwnager

No comments:

Post a Comment