Saturday, April 2, 2011

FAIL WEEK!!!

This week was realli quite boring, u can tell by de no. of post made dis week. Well, ytd just had chi oral. Its realli fail, btw its not mi hu fail, its de cb chi HOD cher fail. Pcb, ask me about the situation of Japan, then wad? Dun let mi say... FCK U LA! Such a topic I can have it going on for hours, talkin about plants, animals to buildings to the world & you fcking gave me only 2mins+ to say. PUI LA!!! No wonder have to teach band 4 class... HOD of chi big meh??? If I dun get an A for my oral, YOU BETTER WATCH OUT! Make sure ur cb loose hole kenna fired.

So after that, met Pei Zhen. Shw found the 1st chi passage diff??? Wth, & I thought both were as easy. It seems that she's having sore throat so going to polyclinic. All the other people havnt even start yet so I went wif her, feel the atmosphere of the polyclinic after so many years of not being in 1. Had lunch 1st, which was... ok. BTW, I never knew dat she or any other people had so many 'things' going on around. What the convo brought up REALLI surprised me... & a few other dirty little secrets I found out as well... Tsk, Emily & Melissa having a cold war? Nah, I'll only say that their petty. Quite long ago till now... ROFL!!! Gurls... you never noe whether they are just putting up a brave front or just who they are. One of the reasons why I tell lies. Make it hard 2 believe me. Why do i wanna do that, cos you people make it hard for me 2 believe you. Act as if nth had happened, & I dint even noe theres such a thing happening... Imba... Ho Seh arh!!! Emily stole Jw or Melissa stole Milton??? Pls la... Small small problem mai talk 2 each other liao... ROFL! If I were either of you, I can bet that I would not be talking to any1 in sch ard. Wadeva, anything I say wun eva get into people's head, so thats where de fun part comes in... I WATCH DE BOTH OF YOU SUFFER THE RESULT OF THIS COLD WAR TILL GRADUATION!!!!!!! & there I leep hearing people say that I should learn more from others... BLEH~~~ YOU should all start to learn from me... Put away your pride & all these cheaps masks & do what's right. Of all the people I gl-ed, insult, poke fun, in de end most of them oso ok wif mi, (or at least I think) so why cant you all bury the hatchet & let bygones be bygones. & I'd always thought I was one of the most prideful person... Tsk.

Neither did I thought that Pei Zhen had so many grudges against so many people... Lolz. Well, at least now I know. I wonder if all this love/ like thing would realli bare fruit... Oh, fruits are too exaggerated, it should be whether all these would ever bare anything... Even a seed, I would look forward.

Hell has no fury like a woman scorned,
De Pwnager

No comments:

Post a Comment