Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What A Day!!!!

So, probably quite boring 2day but i shall still blog sth out of it... So Thx Fionn Lui for de card though its REALLI NOT MUCH... I shall still accept it... EVEN THOUGH ITS STILL REALLI NOT MUCH. Maths 1st. Nth much, jus de usual thins... do assignment. Chi nex. Quite fun... Or rather, quite slack. Jus did some corrections on the compo which I got ONI 28!!!!! WTF?!?!?! CNT GET A 30/40??!!?!?! Wadeva... Cher bo like mi oso bo bian... Lit, boring... Nid return sch on Thur March hols for xtra lessons, 12- 4. English wasnt much fun 2day cos Ms Hanna wasnt in. So went thru the test which i got 24/50?!?!?! WTF OSO!! Y ALL DE TESTS CNT GIVE MI ABIT MORE MARKS?!?!?! DIU! Chem was much fun... but its realli slack actually... Mr Tan not in but he wans us to buy de chem 10 year series which was not in stock. So, nth do... We slack & talk here abit walk there abit. Then Ms Tan relieved us. Took my bread... == Eat oso buai sai... Women... They wun ever understand a guy's appetite xD So after that went briefing... LoLz seh... Mus go back deuing Match hols from Mon-Wed 8-5pm... Sian seh... Then go eat liao...

There seems to be a rumour that I like Seek... xD Much fun eh... I shall agree to that rumour & c how thins turns out... HAHAHAHA ROFLMAO SIA!!!!! In the end, people cnt realli make any real stand on whether its true anot... No one realli believe wad i said so its like ' U like her arh?' "No" 'I dun believe you' xD From de 2 years or more experience wif mi, they think dat its unlikely i will like any1, but find it hard to NOT believe xD Seriously I wanna noe the ending... I shall play along & hopefully can get every1 to believe... Then, BOOM!!! xD PWNZ! HAHAHA. 'Believe' is such a dispicable word... But I like... Dun put all ut trust into me... But then again, dun totally block all my words out... It'll do no 1 any good. So, learn when to trust, what to trust & what to take wif a pinch of salt. I realli dun trust much people unless theres a need to... thats 1 of my MANY strengths dat I cnt seem to remember xD I wun believe any1 words so easily... If u wan me to believe any1 words completely, find me a person hu had NEVER told a lie before. Impossible... You reap wad u sow. What you do is wad u get. What u believe ISNT always wad will happen. There is no such thing as a trustworthy person, oni a more trustworthy person. Compare a guai guai kid like LKK wif me, which is more trustworthy? Obviously every1 will choose him over me, but does that mean that wad he said is ture & wad I say is false? No... You never noe. Whats seems better isnt always better. People just choose it to feel safer. Every1 needs to cling onto sth in life to continue, w/o that motivation, there will be no progress. As for me, I cnt say that im totally standing on the air, but I'll make the right decisions whenever the need arise. Can you do that?

Theres always a choice, Are you able to make the right one,
De Pwnager

No comments:

Post a Comment