Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gone was the Vice-Chair & Here is the Old Me, the 1 who gl the 'top'

Mon: CL had to copy down a small portion of the 三字经. Then had to understand the meaning... Dam irritating... So PE quite fun, different kindda fun than other PE lessons. Leart how to dance the FLY LIKE A G6!!! Navind DAMMM gl xD every1 bo energy laidat just moving hands oni... so EL discussed abt designer babies pros/ cons. SS also quite depressing... Over 12 marks for 2 SBQ qns, i only got a 6. Wtf?!?! Just pass... & theres still a WHOLE lot of people who also got that mark... I heard that theres only 1 person who managed to get 8. A few students got 7, and quite a no. of students also failed... Haiz... After lunch was maths. Maths starting on a new topic: sth equations... So assembly talked abt games carnival & its plan on friday FTW!!! Went back class to have my v-chair taken off... & to pass it to who??? None other than Imba Kia the kid!!!! WOW!! Who'd ever expect him to ever be the v-chair... I knew my position wun last long, its based on popularity, not statistics... But seriously, who knew??? I never expected it. Neither do I think that the choice is gd. Apart from my gl attitude, Mr Lim says that the reason he was promoted was cos of his 'IMBA' results! OMH!!! Gd results???? Better results doesnt mean its good. He has yet to step on the top of the class in terms on results... & seriously? Do you deserve the position of the v-chair more than me? I think not. U've just been showing ur nice lil angelic form for soooo many different types of ppl to see... Ur 'devilic' side, may not seem to be soo much worse than me, but then agn, is dat realli better enuf for that position?? For all I noe, theres no 2e1'10 in 3e3 who is capable of handling this position. I shall see how you can cope with dis position. For the past 2 years, I was always creating the trouble for the 2 in the class. & sadly, I wun chg anything. For me to be the v-chair, it wud seem relatively slack, compared to you cos almost all the time, ITS ME MAKING THE TROUBLE!!!! But since the tables chged, I too shall chg. That wud no doubt give the chairman taking the most... He nows have to do much more than he needed to xD How sharp a tongue can get, much sharper than that of a razor blade... I commend you. As far as I can tell, you dun deserve it any much more than me. Jealous, many might think. But thats alright, I from the others point of view will also sense it. But isit really wad i feel :/ Nope, not at all. I have no intention of being 1, but neither do I have the intention to give you any support. I'd be rather pleased if other people took up that position. You'll feel it alright, slowly but surely. Lets see if ur head is big enuf for that hat. FOR ALL THOSE WHO READ THIS, IM SURE THIS WILL LEAK OUT TO HIM. PRECISELY I NOE THAT IT WILL THAT I HAVE NO FEARS OF SPEAKING MY MIND. NO SURPRISE WHO TOLD HIM IF HE FOUND OUT. So continuing wif my post.... Went to ehub mac & had lunch. Then arrived at Seek's house. (Apparently that CME lesson 2day was quite true...) Fell asleep , but only for a quick moment... But wasnt unfruitful... Once i woke up... SO many thoughts of it came... So much can be achieved wif jus merely a penknife... AS the saying goes' 只要不放弃,铁棒也能磨成针' How much it feels to cut thru bone wif one... That aside, doesnt matter who takes the post, as long as the person can handle it, its gd enuf 4 mi. But im questioning your resolve... Can you do it??? Prove to me that you can.

I dun own masks to cover my face, THIS IS THE real me,
De Pwnager

No comments:

Post a Comment