So yeah... Camp's over now... Well, b4 camp, treated Emily 2 lunch @ Ikea... Totally bullshyt food that is exp, yet I think I can cook it myself... A small plate of Spaghetti cost $6.50!!! WTF?!?!?! At least the soft drink is free-flow... I'd rather pay 4 pizza hut that taste much better.
Now 4 camp!!!!! 3days 2 nights stay @ dairy farm. 1st day wasnt bad. B4 I depart for camp site, I ate 2 roti-pratas which I realised the use after reaching there. So, took de bus & relaxed in it... Upon reaching the dairy farm, we gathered in the canteen for short briefing & had lunch. This 'lunch' is wad i would normally consider as a snack... The foods so little!!! I can finish it in a few mouthfuls. & wad I expected but hope desperately not to be, the food was TASTE... less. Then sent back 2 our dorms to unload our stuff... Every1 Choop for the area under the fan... xD & it was non other than the 2e1s that chiong for it 1st xD Other classes had to mix with each other for 1 dorm, but for 3e3, NAH!!! 3/4 of my class is guys & we all used the same dorm =D Went for a 4hr hike up Bt Timah. 1st half of the journey dam enthu... But after the plain open field, started to get tired & momentum decreased... The best part of that hike was we all taupok 1 another xDDD I wonder wads dat that e1 did that we dint do... They roll in the field & we taupok in de field... Shld be us win rite... But anws, I dint realli cared about winning anythin in that camp... Just wanna have fun =D So due to me & a few people's lack of energy, we were very far away from the guide & our trainer, Thalia, kip pushing us... xD She dam fun & easy to di siao... When she was scolding, I dint even noe dat... Her voice wasnt easy to distinguish... Just a matter of volume. Navin dam funny + gl xD kip di siao her till she sibei pek chek. HAHAHA!!! ROFL. Say that she racist towards indians... ROFLMAO! After the hike, sibei tired... Zzzzz all sweaty & sticky... Gathered tgt wif our other half of the class for campfire preps. All the Muslims went for their prayer, including Navin. So when we're supposed to come up wif a group name, nothing came out... smth thats supposed to be completed within 5mins took us 35 mins. End up, came up with 'Dynamite'. Nothing special about dis group name but, its us... We had to make a dance/cheer/song, so we, being imba kias did all 3!!! xD The dance part was DAM FUN SEH!!! It kept geting better & better, funnier & funnier. Dinner next... I dun even wanna talk about it... Night hike was epicly fun for me xD Terence kip tio gl by mi HAHAHA his last life, I'd bet he owe mi his life... CHIOOONG... then STOOOOP... KINNNN... then Ban Ban Lai... Sang some songs while walking, so tio own by trainers... When we gathered in the open field, a few people said they saw a shooting star O.O Apparently I was disturbing Terence & failed to pay any attention to it xD Fun siol... Spam grass all over his back... Went back for a shower but too many people... I chose the open bath area cos line was shorter... Stanley & mi solo... VERY TEMPTED TO TURN ARND & JUS GODDAM SQUEEZE HIS CHICK!!!! I wonder if the girls use the open bath... Supper, its worse than any meal of de 1st day... So many shyty kids kip snoring SIA!!!! I CNT FCKING SLP!!!!! & its sibei cold lo... use jacket oso like no diff...
2nd DAY!!! Much more fun... Woke up & chg our clothings. Breakfast was negligible, So proceeded wif our 1st station, the one that have to cross to the other side using the ropes. Immediately after goin thru the instructions, rain == But this gave us more time for our preps for the campfire dance. When it ceased, we all go rock climbing... Dam tough sia... the gradient not straight de... & the rocks were so distant apart... Vk oso fail... But Navin Imba... He finished th whole thing sia... along wif Adam & Liang Hong... Btw, I split an earthworm into 2 =D Abseiling next... wasnt much fun... I would rather have CRC or flying fox. Havnt flown sky high since... Never... Samantha's descent was made much worse by ZY. He wanted to support her so her spd down was like 1km/h? Anw, I was totally tired & could just lay on de floor. Had lunch... I thought that throughout the whole camp, thats de best meal ever. Best =/= good. Went for the general stations + team building... GENERAL STATIONS WERE DAM FUN!!! The low wall, I wanted to challenged to jump on both the supporters hands (Navin+Adam) but dint managed to cos the couldnt support xD In de end, Navin got his faced PWNED by my knee... IN YOUR FACE!!! Coey was like a feather... Other fatties were rather heavy too xD Moving on to the swinging station... THAT WAS EVEN MORE EPIC... Every1 swung across quite ok.... Again, Samantha's one was filled wif much fright... Paper fish's back... It took all 10 supporters to get mi down... Mind you I said get mi down, not hlp mi down... I purposely dint wanna get down cos its jus TOOOOOOOOOO FUN!!!!!!!! =D The 2 tries before that, omos fell down... DAM HYPER THEN... Foot wasnt even properly placed & epic Tarzan fail... Btw, A FAT! bee was buzzing behind vk... Thats not really a bee but iy buzzed like 1... Biggest I've ever seen == wanted to just squeeze it DIE!! Compass navigation + Pitching Tent was ok... Compass thing was dam lame, so I just dozed off in front of Trainer H.K. w/o him noeing. With that, he complemented us on our attentiveness... Next, CAMP PREPS!!!! Did out final rehersal b4 getting our camp shirts. 3e3'11 was dam imba gay. ~~ Oh My Darling I Love You~~ CAMPFIRE!!!!!!! Fun seh!!!! Besides the falling ants... Zzzzz The smoke created from the campfire caused the ants from the trees above to tio dizzy & fall on us == Like every1 sibei pekchek so went to 3e1 there for shelter... Our dance WAS SERIOUSLY DAM NICE!!!! Syafiq guitar solo best... Others were not bad... Shawn teo one was stuck in every1's head. Then to the representative from each class... Aldric+Syafiq imba duo beatbox... Jh+Weitiong stood no chance xD Nevertheless, good try =D But try harder nex time xD From 3e1, nas & Daniel went up, as expected... Gd... A good improvise is better than any plan... Mr low & Mr gng oso kenna sabo to go up... Shawn teo must have learnt dis from Mr low... Supper, I smuggled some food (more than wad I was suppose to take) into the dorm... Bathing in the open bath... Rather refreshing... Went on ahead to my Dorm to give every1 I promised a taupok. WingKit Bdae Boi so, no mercy... Lights Out.... NOT! How can I lights out when dat fatty beside mi kip snoring... Last resort, went upstairs to slp... Much more quiet... Another reason is that its 2 GODDAM COLD!!! *BRRR!!!!!*
3RD DAY!!! Last day of camp. Assembled in the campfire site. Every1 bo energy... All claps & cheers were so soft that I can totally overpower... Beakfast? Worst one ever... 1 small scoop of beehoon. I literally finished it in 1 mouth. Luckily for me, I brought some snacks... Area cleaning was quite slack for me, stood outside while others buzzed around. Then our final gathering as 3e3 a.k.a. DYNAMITE! Samantha & Xi En tio di siao by the avenger, paper fish. Bid our final farewells to the trainers & set off for school. Will miss the campsite, the stations, the trainers, the plants, the animals, the dorms but certainly not the food & toilets.
Hopefully theres more camps ahead of us that is that much fun. Looking forward to that day whr dis happens again =D Btw, I DO NOT GODDAM SLP TALK!!!!!! Oni noobs & pedos like Vk & Stanley dream of ppl slp talkin... I never slp talk & certainly wun start doing that in camp...
Longest post yet but dont mind spending the time if it can last in my memeries =D
De Pwnager
( SEEK!!!!!! So Izit longer than urs??? Cnt Beat dis! xD)
No comments:
Post a Comment