Saturday, February 26, 2011

BORINNNNNG DAY!!!!!!!!... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty Much The Contrary

I shall start off wif Friday 1st. So All Fridays,be it odd or even wk, is all 3 subjects. Started wif a Maths test... I guess I can get A1 for simultanoes linear eqn, but i think i lost atl least 3 marks due to the last qn ==. Wanted me to use inverse method to solve a problem sum, but just so coincedental that I 4got the method after I saw it... ZZZ If the ans is wrong, then all 4 marks is gone... How sad... Chinese next EVEN MORE FCKED UP!!!!!!! MCB! 29/50??? SMLJ is dis kindda shyt marks... I was thinkin of a b4 AT THE VERY VERY LEAST!!! 30/50??? I totally hate the compre!!! I tot de ans isnt totally lifted from de passage but in the end? EVERYTHING WAS LIFTED!!!!!!! Then the qn that nid explain the meaning of a word or phrase, total bullshyt! Everytime Cant seem to even score 1 part. 4 marks gone just cos of shyty vocab... NNB 4 marks LEH!!! 2 grades apart!!! o0o up ur ass cb vocab. Cut my paper. Then had eng... FUN SIOL!!!! Eng grand review.. I dun tink can get A but pass wif a B, I hope so... After that, Cher wan us to write a compo on the topic' Write about a time when you were laughing at an imappropraite momment'. "Inappropriate" for all 2e1'10 ppl seems so much different than the others, noe wad I mean xD All fun thoughts start rolling in, me & vk kip laughing non-stop!!! Till cher sibei pissed off xD Ideas eg. 'When I enter CCA room, a student riding a cher' & 'on the bus very cramp so kip squeezing melons' ROFLMAO! & guess what? (Dun guess) I wrote about the one on the bus... Wrote about "me" + class went on a bus after exams. Very cramped, so BOOM!!! melons of the head prefect, as well as classmate, start exploding.. So took quite a long time b4 finally managed to finish cos of the bullcrapping xD So went to KFC & eat lunch, went home... lao bu spam call mi till sibei pek chek...

Sat: epicly day... Went to tuition in de morning, came back & use com... CZY posted sth about de slut n locks thing, so i went & comment on it. De convo led to condoms which we talked abt... Then it kept goin for quite a long time, & for a few posts... xD DAM FUNNEH!!!!! If you readers wanna noe wad happened, go to either mi or his wall to c... 2 post, 1 about a lil more than 50 comments, the other, 3x more... 160 comments laidat. I shall not alaborate on it cos the summary of the whole convo will be about 3 pages of A4 font size 12 paper. Jian Wen says he wasnt siding CZY but it seems to me thats he is... His intentions were realli much done the opposite But still, his words made matters worst for CZY, from my point of view... Y so serious??? HAHAHAHA  I thank you CZY 4 making dis supposedly booring day, so coulourful & wonderful... I havnt had such a fun convo since sec 2... Looking back, Sec 2 having this kindda thing happening was more of a routine than a pastime... xD So Christina, does dis show the amount of 'class spirit' u were speakin of?? This kindda things are wad of 2e1'10 has, or at least what existed. Sec 3, the class overall is rather quite, if not for the 2e1 brats there xD. I wonder how sad it is in 3e2... whr theres oni a couple of 2e1 ppl there... Shall end of here.. no ver long post, but then, quality aint quantity... U cant say a day is boring even though ur trapped between four walls or ur hse... btw, finished gundam 00 both seasons... Now dk watch wad anime liao... zzz I shall slowly c, till then!

2day RocKs & stoneS & PebbleS,
De Pwnager

No comments:

Post a Comment