Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Racial Harmony Week

Yes Yes Yes... I noe that racial harmony week was last wk, but this post WAS meant to be made last week... But srsly... FINALLY, FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, managed to squeeze out some time to do this... This post shall not be quite the same as most of the others... A rather small compilation, over the period of a week or so... So I shall start off with last wk's racial harmony week... There were several occasions/ activities going on, one of which is the 3 racial weddings... Not much comment from me abt dat but yea, not bad as a whole. On thurs was the actual racial harmony day... Quite a no. of people took the time to dress up in the ethnic costumes, these people I give them credit. Others just find some plain excuse like 'I dun have' or 'Im too lazy'. Absolute bullshyt... Just so happens that PE dat day was basketball, & how do u expect mi to miss dat??? Of all dayz, it must be de day when I wear the ethnic costume & not put on my PE shirt... Nevertheless, had a fun time, cos I have not touched a basketball for at least a month... Outcome was that my team lost, due to some team imbalance... Still, I noe it was a close one cos Im playing in that team!!!!!!!!!!!! =D Hai Fiesta also held on the same week, stayed back to watch most of the performances. Saw some talents, saw alot of bullshyt. Esp in the singing part... So many people sounds like they need a paper bad to cover their faces. Good music totally destroyed in their hands... Not known the results yet, so shall keep waiting. In eng lesson about argumentative writing, learnt a new short form 'ttfn' aka TaTa For Now... Thats something new...

Something extra... I know why Gordon Ramsy HATES frozen food now == They take so fcking long to defrost & feel exactly like rubber... The frozen fish I got felt like rubber, smells like rubber, & even looks like rubber == They can totally be stretched... Had a hell of a time cutting them into small pieces... Absolute Crap... Took me hours just to prepare that fish... Tsk, from now on, I will not buy any frozen food unless I really cant find the fresh one... Also, just a FYI for ppl who dunno, I try not to eat instant noodles as much as possible... They are like flour that has already been cooked & spammed with dunno how many gallons of salt and preservatives... + the seasoning, PUI disgusting...

I will start to post some qns & ans that I had on my mind here, just so that I know I've done my research on it... 1st qn, 'Why do people yawn???' We yawn due to feeling bored or tired. Because of this, our breathing pattern slows & we take in less oxygen. Yawning forcefully causes us to take in large breaths of oxygen that our brain needs. Also do you notice that u will 'cry' when you yawn? Its due to the contracting facial muscles that squeeze the tear glands and in turn force your tears out.

2nd qn, 'Why soes egg white turn opaque white after beating???' It is cause beating produces heat sufficient to denature the protein structure that is normally coiled up tightly into a web like structure.

Saw alot of quotes from wad my fren put up on fb, I find them really true so much so dat I must admit that Im guilty of many of them... There’s no point in sitting around and just wishing things will turn out the way you want them to. If there’s something you want to happen, make it happen.' & Be thankful for what you have, you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never ever have enough. How true is that???  A dream will always remain a dream unless to strive to achieve that dream. So many people are also unsatisfied with what the have and want more... The more a person has, the more he will want to get. Think about the people in the other countries struggling to find food and water. & literally eat grass... & here we are, so many people wanna get the latest phone, game computer... How lucky we are we dun even kill & feast on each others flesh just to survive... Sadly, nothing is being done... 


I shall stop here for now & continue the next time I hav time to... Project I stuff will also be included as well, TTFN!!!!!!!

Back to Revising for Tmr's test,
De Pwnager

No comments:

Post a Comment