Been awhile since I've posted so I shall do it now. Quick day 2day... But totally bullshyt... Pcb A maths test so cb diff... + I so fcked up tired, cnt even concentrate. Sua la, yao siu, knn. Had lunch @ subway, looting their crap. Den went home... Cooked my own lunch... Took more den an hr == Cmi. But at least it tasted good =D De calamaris wasnt bad... Prawns were much much better than the last time I made them. Still could need some improvement. Still dk the qty of water to add to the rice, still under cooked... Zzzz Next time, I do it my way, my perception, my style... Enuf of people telling me how I should make my own food, now, I TAKE CHARGE!! So had a lil tuition, then a lil durian... which kept me awake till now.
Off topic, my snail's not emerging from the shell, its not eating & im starting to lose interest in it... Luckily for mi, this came directly from the wild, so im quite sure if I let it run free back in my void deck, it shall live... Cos rite now, its just gonna rot. Shall pang seh it later today.
Now, I shall speak about things that I seldom discuss abt... People. Its quite fun to talk to people, find out some lil secret. Gives a sense of satisfaction, to me. Sadly, it seems that no one has found out anything much abt mi xD sad, for others. Cos I dun find it useful to have people to noe mi well enuf to sabotage mi. U cnt find out anything from others cos dey dk much shyt abt mi, de oni way, thru me. Not an easy task =D
 |
| If this aint enuf, can YOU tell me whats enuf??? |
@TXE You have the luxury of time till next fri to get what I want... Or what is wanted. Dun bother buying things that you noe I wun wan... So, make the rite decision, for every1's sake. Hopefully you read this b4 the deadline's up =DD
Had more stuff to talk abt bt I totally 4got... Zzz Shall post these 'stuff' in the next post, IF I can remember....Tata, time to sleep!!!
Durian effect wearing off,
De Pwnager
No comments:
Post a Comment