WoW, 2day was rather slack... Lit 1st, I find lit quite... Intriguing. Talking abt the ppl from the book to China, India to Europe... PE... Lolz totally failed... So many ppl pon PE cos left a small period of time left... Idc Perumal la, waste time... 5wks frizbee??? WTF?!?!?! Who the fck would find that fun == Maths next... I was more "????" than "ORH!!" Logarithm totally bullshyt, dun even noe wads the use of that... Got back the congruent test... Cmi... 12/ 25. I could have passed if I dint make dat bullshyt careless mistake... ZZZ Well, the good thing about that test isat it isnt counted in the CA. The sad part, there will be another congruency test later... Haiz... Lunch was nt bad, quite epic. Hf almost bumped into Jezebel cos she suddenly turned around. The fact is, I could really have made many people do things if I really wanted to... Aka, use some1's hand to touch de boobs LOL =O. I not dat bad =D SS next, really boring, till the point where I dun even give a shyt to wad she say... Pure Hist, TOTAL!!! SLACK!!! Jasbir Singh was out for oral so we were left to ROAM!!! 1st relief cher was this gay fatso.. xD Then was Ms Tan... Lol. If I'd knew that she was gonna be the judge for the 3R competition, I wun di siao de... xD Phy was a breeze, literally... Did some qns & I dun even noe if I got them bo... Lol After class, Mr Lim sibei enthu about the competition & expect us to get into the Finals... I dun really think we can, but I also dun realli think that this year's competitive... Mr Lim helped in the narration speech that SOME1 ( TOH XI EN) said was able to get it done... So I edited a lil in what was coughed up. Following, Navin put on his FULL costume... I wun say its fail, but its incomplete... The crown was too cui.. & I guess that he should be holding some kindda scepter or magic wand, whatsoever... Probably if get over the preliminary's , I shall personally over see that ==. Not really that fun to even be involved in the competition cos of some *****. No matter, if ur laidat, so be it. I will just treat every1 like how I treat every1 else. In the end, had to chg model cos Navin have to go CCA. So Raihan took over. Not bad... The narration was ok, took a few pics of the other classes' work... So thats about it... I shall post the pics taken at my leisure... I doubt many ppl visit here too so, doesnt really matter.
Tsamina Mina Zangalewa,
De Pwnger
No comments:
Post a Comment