Cb fcking pissed now. For every1 out there let mi make dis straight, DUN FCKING TOUCH MY THINGS W/O MY PERMISSION! Dun piss me off, u wud regret doing it... Knn totally fcked up. I wud tear dis post up if dis was paper. How the fck do I even start a post being so pek chek.
Bo bian, I'll make this short, hopefully I will make up for it tmr. Last wk had been quite lay back, for the start of a semester. Monday was youth day, & im suppose to enjoy that. Fck any one who thinks that. 2 tests tmr & barely revised due to all de hmk. Bullshyt.
Let me remind YOU again, Dun Ever Touch My Things W/o My Consent, Esp Things Which I Give Much Shyt Abt... Dunno What Things I Giv A Shyt Abt??? Den All The More Reason To FCK OFF MY THINGS!!!!!!! & For All You Who Dun Read Dis, GL TO YOU COS I'LL FCK UR FACE UP IF U TRY ANYTHING FUNNY
De Pwnager,
Fck The Bitches
No comments:
Post a Comment