Thursday, August 11, 2011

NDP Singapore 46th Bdae!!!!!!

WaHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Singapore's 46 now!!!! I dont realli care about that, what I care more is the LOONG holiday that it gave us... Shiok la, 3 days no nid come school... So theres not much going on nowadays besides IMBA HUGE AMT of test... Last week had 6 tests... Physics, eng, chem, a maths, lit & ss... Wow... My physics was imba, but lets jus hope that everythin else is done jus as good. Watched Captain America & Rise of the plant of Apes almost consecutively, & both were FCKIN AWEEEESOME!!!!! Not so much for Captain America cos I fell asleep for some minutes... Too tired due to lame Dunman Prize Giving...

However lame it is, I still have to agree that the food there was 99 times better than that of HSC... Hsc is incomparable to Dunman Sec, beside the chairs and tables... Dunman has an indoor basketball court, Air-con Hall, & SHIOK FOOD!!!!! 1 more time is for the room for improvement... For example, they can make a free massage parlor or shared spa.... xDD Next more important thing, of all the life science project I teams, ours was the only one which had a MERIT award!!!!! Others got COP. Luckily I forced most of the team to attend the prize giving, if not nobody's gonna receive the prize...

National day celebration was rahter lame... Sang some songs, which our team did not even open their mouths... Mainly cos that the prize we're gonna get is jus nuts.... Bleh. But what pisses mi off is that there are still some people who dint even put in the effort to wear red... Is that realli so much to ask for??? All of those fckin Chinese dun celebrate CNY? Never buy clothes that has red in it??? Epic fail shyt... Unbelievable... My class LAST YEAR managed to have every1 wear it, isit so diff to get it done wif a diff class... Now I ponder whether if my previous class was better den dis shyt. At least I was able to pinch out a lil bit of togetherness...

Off with the bullshyt, I've heard dis sentence "Knowledge is easy to gain, Wisdom is hard" But ard knowledge is diff to gain, doesnt that make wisdom look a lil too much to ask for???
 'Why is our ring finger so weak?' Try clenching ur fist and lay it on the table... Pull ur ring finger our & try to lift it w/o external aid... Can you do that??? I cant. Ring finger is the weakest finger in ur hands. Besides how it makes my hand look normal, it is rather useless. The ligament of the last n ring finger is attached to the middle finger, making it so weak w/o the middle finger...
 Lastly, 'Why does onion make you cry?' Im quite sure quite alot of people noe abt dis shyt... roughly. So I decided to check it up in detail & dis was the ans... Onions contains oil that has sulfur. This gas irritates our eyes & noses. When it is cut, the gas is mixed with some other chemicals to produce a passive sulfur compound... While rising, it produces an acid upon reaching our tear ducts, that contain water... This produces sulfuric acid... Automatically, the eyes will produce tears to wash it off...

School starts later & I shall be off to bed now. Till next time

Hoping for better days.
De Pwnager

No comments:

Post a Comment