Sunday, July 10, 2011

Im Not Remorseful

'It is better to stay silent and be thought a fool, than to open one’s mouth and remove all doubt.' From Jih Howe. Im nt sure if dats suppose to refer to him, from mi, but I shall do this... If thats ur  way, den fine. I dun do this. This is the humji style... Fool for a minute than fool forever... U can hate me for hating people who are weak minded. But this is mi, I really hate walking the scardy cat path. Wrong? Laugh at me? Boo mi? I dun give in to these... So wad? Lose? Lose face... Every1 is diff so i shall respect that. Then again, its my character that I dun respect people laidat... Isit bad to be wrong??? Isit wrong to be wrong??? I cnt express myself fully here but neither do i want to... Those who noe mi well, you will get it, those who dont? stay that way. Just cos u cnt take de same joke, but of diff people, u take it as an insult? Lolz, fine, take it however u like, just rmb 1 thing, accept mi or dont. Either way, Im fine with it. Why are so many people so concerned about their impression others have of them? So much so that they act in front of these people. Whats the point then?? No matter, Idc & I will be myself. Being another person just to please them isnt mi, either isit them. 
 
Next, dun bother trying to 'chgl mi pls... Ur just wasting ur time. Esp when Im the person who influenced you to be who you are now. If it was so easy to influence mi, Im quite sure I wud be like **** now. Im not gl for no reason. There may be more ppl hu hate mi den the other way round but that just proves that its working... 'Whats working'??? Its for me to know & you to find out. Only thru this, can I really find that, which I need...

No comments:

Post a Comment