Tuesday, June 28, 2011

1st Day Of School!!!!!!

Start of a new term & semester!!! Wasnt as good as I expected, the 1st day of school. Started out with PE. Perumal want us play soccer == sibei lame... Maths next, a lot of people kenna by Mrs Goh. So many people never finish holiday homework... Want us to write about some lame reflection that I think was totally of no use. Gave us till t he end of the week to complete the assignments. Recess, SS, english. Nothing out of the blue. Chinese was not bad cos cher didn't know that there's holiday homework so she didn't tell us. Hav until next week to complete my half-done work. The sad thing is that there will be spelling tests and open-book test on the story book ==. Assembly is as usual... Totally boring... I slept through almost everything. Then cb gng come extra us spam a lot of new rules... All CMI fail shyt! Everyone oso buai song the LJ rulez. Idc, I wont follow those fail shyt crap... Then went for project meeting... LJ Lenon bo lai... Pcb call his cb phone oso bo ans. Have phone mai use do what?!?! Go keep old old den exhibit in museum arh?!?!?! Fuck waste our time, still kenna by cher. Wtf you even in our group de??? Extra nia... Sabo us tomorrow still need go again. Ur pcb research also, knn copy paste. Limpeh also know how to do la! All bullshyt, you better hope that cher dun think of the same thing as me... I wont dwindle on pcb shyt on the 1st day of school so I will continue with the last week's Project @ Nanyang Poly.

Last week's project I was not as fun as the 1st time cos Neeha Sighn not there. Instead, we tio replaced by someone who also loves to yea prata... Ms Vanaja aka Balanar or PCB ( Pui Char Bor) She sibei talkative, a lot of bullshyt things also... Cant play with fire much, only when PCB not looking & a=on the 1st day where she left us after everything... Also, Lydia didn't appear much seh.... Sibei sad... Pictures also din't get... SAD!!!! Last time there & left there empty-handed... I shall post some bo liao pics cos they are much better than those that we took for work...

School Reopen Liao,
De Pwnager

MB ki siao!!!



PCB!!!!!!


Pz & Seek

Seek emo one corner cos vk dick got smaller...


No comments:

Post a Comment