Its a New Year!!!! I havnt touch this blog since the sch hols... & as i have promised, I will make a post to revive dis dead place. So yea, 2011 have flown by the fastest by far, pretty much a blink of an eye... I can still remember the 1st day of school. Meeting old frens, making new frens. I really want to say that it had been a meaningful year but srsly, it really wasnt. I hope to make dis year a REALLY REALLY meaningful one. I hav over 5xx pics taken in China, for the exchange program and I plan to upload all of them here, after Im done with facebook. Still hav about over 1xx more to go. & just so you noe, im making this post now, of all time cos of something that flashed through my mind... I realised that I've been asking the wrong question for a hell load long time... 'Why dont you trust me'... I reckoned the better question wud be, 'Do you need to trust me?' All this while I asked the wrong question. No one lives on trust, NO ONE can live of trust itself... It doesnt bring you food or money etc. Lies and deception is what is going on every sec in this world. Also, every1 we know is there for a reason. This you hear pretty much daily... But, what if the reason is gone??? Basically, the person is of no use to you anymore. Thats to put it bluntly. Lastly, I feel that its really pointless to feel happy. Cos happiness breeds sadness. Im content with wad i have now, I have a house to live in, a bed to slp on, food to eat, money to spend. I pretty much contented. But, I dun think thats considered happy. Since happiness breeds sadness, then I wun risk myself to play wif it. Just be contented with wad i have. No need for new phone, new computer, new anything. As long as every1 else is happy, Im pretty much contented... Money is really not something I treasure... Maybe not 'treasure' but put it at priority... Money doesnt bring mi anything. Its just another entity that you cant live w/o. If money can make others happy, i dun mind spending it.
All in all,
1. Theres no need to trust anyone, or for anyone to trust me
2. People are there for a reason, once its lost, they are of no use
3. No need to be happy, cos you will ultimately feel sadness.
4. Money is something that I do not put much priority on
5. Hope everyone will be happy *though it contradicts what i say
So, this is my point of view, some may not see eye to eye with all these, but yea, this is what i feel. Do you think im wrong??
Alas, feel kinda weird... I have no idea whats dis feeling... My heart feels so heavy that its about to sink right through my body.... Just wanna lie on the bed and stare at the ceiling... Doesnt seem depressing, cos if it was realli sadness, i'd now how to handle it... Dun realli feel like talkin to any1 rite now...
Doubt any1 can help mi with dis kinda feeling,
De Pwnager
No comments:
Post a Comment