Wow, lots happened last week... But I shall speak of the most memorable day... Friday... Games day on Friday... Quite Fun... Or rather, the most fun day since the start of sch as a sec 4... Im in tchoukball!!! The... Runner Up of the whole game... A total number of 4 or 5 games played on Friday... Im in 2 of that. 4e3 played with 4e1, 5n1, 4e2, 4e4 and 1 other class if im not wrong... The weather was totally fcked up... Rain, then stop... Then rain again, then stop... Fortunately, managed to finish the game... My team consists of Me, Stanley, Jeremiah, Jacob, Xi En and Terence(reserve). Mofo pathetic Lew-ser say 'have fever, cant go sch'. What lame excuse == I've been through fever and still go school... What a weak body... So talking abt Xi En, she did play fairly well against other classes till we played against 4e4. Lolz, I think she conspire with Coster so we lose sia... Bleh~~ Didnt do much to play... Was totally like a 5v6 game. We would've won if wasnt for the extra time... We were really close... SOOOO CLOSE!!! 1 point away from winning! But Stanley miss aim, and drop the ball.. Lost the game with a 13-14 or 14-15 score... Wadeva la, to me its just a game, was important is dat we have fun =D Im not sure about the others but I can say 4 sure dat I did have fun xDD Sadly, had a random gastric pain suddenly when in the 2 games in im... Pui! But alas, I preserved!! Not like a certain Lew-ser... Cnt say its all cos of HER fault cos im quite sure dat I did drop the ball a few times... She did reasonably well in the previous matches... Well, its not the score thats important =D
Also, Ms Iris Chua came to attend the games day, though she just sat there... I think she there to support me!! xDD LOL In any case, I dun get why people like TXE so paiseh... Like no big deal lo... The more u try to avoid it, the more you'll be bombarded... Face it and nothing goes wrong...
I also managed to watch a few matches for handball, 1 from our class... Lol, Our class handball quite a letdown, but still, im sure they did their best... ( That better be the case) Even so, it was quite hiong... all the passing and chionging. Exciting... Still, I have to congratulate the soccer team for making it to the semis as well, I AM sure they did their best =D
So, back to whats happening now... 31st January, a month passes so quickly... Even faster for February... Must really buck up... O's coming. Heavy rain today... Hopefully PE tmr is interesting... Happy Birthday to Shi Ting (yesterday) and Aldric (today). Both probably wun c dis but yea, I did wish them happy bdae, so its de thought that counts right?? xDD Tmr's a wed, I'd probably be watching 'We Not Naughty'... Ok, time to go back to work, tons of work today and even more in the future!!! Gtg, cya!
Work Work Work!!!
De Pwnager
No comments:
Post a Comment