So this is officially the 2nd week of sch... The pace is beginning to pick up... Most obvious in maths... To start things off, im quite sure that things will get alot faster than now in a few more weeks, or even days... Im ready for it!! Bring it on babe!!! Chi cher, I have no idea who its gonna be due to the constant changes. Other subjects pretty much the same as the previous year, except I expect it to go dam fast soon... School will end at 3.30 everyday except wed 2pm and Friday 12.30pm. I suppose going home later.... Sooo much later is really no big deal in this year. With added chi class on SAT 8-10 every week. No complaints... ( My Ass...) Doesnt matter, wif or w/o complaints, life goes on in this routine.
Back to the main topic, today is the GCE O'levels result day. I assume everyone of the ex sec4/ 5 in our sch was present. There were of course those who did well... 8 Distinctions.... Fck hell, I hav no idea how they are able to do that. However, looking at the overall result of the school, 17 points.... Thats really kindda crappy. Im not saying im able to do better, but compared to the national score... going to a gd JC is off the list... Saw that most of the % passes of Express & NA are higher than the national standard. Maybe I shldnt use most... SOME is more appropriate. % of distinctions, as I expected... crappy... Some subjects dint even make it to have one distinction... Lol thats sad... Basically, the score for this year is crappy... & from the statistics, the score had been rolling downhill... The pressure is on to us sec4 2012...
Speaking of pressure, the Higher MT students that took O'level MT last year had also much pressure to feel... Saw some ppl who cried cos of unsatisfactory results... (I shalln't mention who) EXCEPT STANLEY!!!!!! xDDDD B3!!!! So, these few people, some I didnt talk to have the idea of dropping HMT dis year... I myself would find it quite a waste... Studying 3 years, just for this final year and giving up the very last minute bcos of some setback. Isnt that quite dumb??? Waste of time, effort, you name it... If I were them, I wouldnt do such a thing. Letting a minor setback get in ur way of ur ultimate goal... Lol... so short-sighted??? Try getting some specs... U can try contact lens too... there quite the trend now... Since i myself isnt taking the paper, i shall not drag anymore on that subject... Which comes back to this... ''You Reap What You Sow''.. If you really did put in effort and results werent as good as you expected them to be, you will have to buck up and give urself a break... Maybe its cos of bad muck??? Who says luck never goes into play??? 80% hard work, 20% luck... If you have none of the 20%, enough to make you drop a few grades... Ur probably at a disadvantage.. who to blame??? No one... To those who did not put in much effort, less bullshyt dis time... '' You had it coming...''
Well, whats done cannot be undone... we can only look forward to the future and learn from our mistakes... Theres still time to make the changes... But time is not a luxury, not just this year, but everyday... I've seen this quote about sth sth past, then sth sth future, thats why today is called present or some bullshyt like this... This present, did you make good use of it?? Tears will most definitely roll down faces every year, but for what reason, there can only be 2... Tears of joy, or tears of sadness... you choose...
Well, looking at this post, u might probably think that im saying like im some godly saint or sage... No, this also refers to me as well... Thats y i'll buck up and give 200% to my work... No need to prove to anyone, cos, I WILL PROVE IT TO MYSELF! & thats my goal... I do not need any1 to believe in me, as long as I believe in myself, thats good enough for me as a student, as a person... SO PEOPLE!!! TO THOSE WHO READS MY BLOG & THIS POST!!!! REMEMBER TO CLAP UR HANDS LOUDLY NEXT YEAR AROUND THIS TIME AS I WILL BE THE TOP 10 UP ON STAGE!!!! Time to sleep, to start a fresh new day later! Cya!
Prove To Myself,
De Pwnager
No comments:
Post a Comment