Lol dun think anyone visits here anymore but I will do this for myself. Im gonna be away from Singapore for a period of 10 days starting 20th Oct, which is tmr. Will check in at 8am, T3. Flying off at about 10am to Beijing. My packing's done and now, the only thing imma trying to remember is the steps for the performance---TKD. Its really not that difficult, but safer is always better than sorry, rite? Im quite confident that our performance will go according to plan. So this blog will be a tad bit quiet during this period. But when im back, there should be at least 5days worth of post ba... AT LEAST... So yea, my snacks all packed, kindda hoping that the food there is edible, preferably nice also... Cos it'll be quite irritating to fall sick when I come back, or evcn worse, fall sick there. Loads of panadols packed. Can last mi a month I think, if i were to use one a day. Also brought along a thick winter coat. Im sure people will use it more than mi. Yea thats about it, so Cya!!!
Bye Singapore,
De Pwnager
No comments:
Post a Comment