This post is currently being written in Microsoft word and is done at exactly 1.10am . When I said that thurs post was gonna be a long one, I wasn’t kidding. So everything started in the ‘1st’ day of school after a long week’s break. Came back and had to go to the band room IMMEDIATELY after morning assembly… Wtf, dats dam crappy. Early in the morning go band room 4 fck??? Check bullshyt papers. Cant we like do it in class like wad we’ve done 4 de past 2 years? Y now must be so special de leh? Anws, got back eng, chi, maths and hist paper. All I can say is that for eng, the paper 3 pulled mi down… but paper 3 is like oni 10% so, wadeva la. E maths… crappy + quite imba = average. A mathsà fcked up. Chi… WAS THE FCKING MOST KP SHYT!!!!!! Paper 1 no prob at all, then paper 2… FCK LA!!!!!!!! 39/70. LIKE WTF???!!!!?!?!?! & zai zai c de way the marker mark ard noe its dat china person wif the wig who marked it. NNB! Other people from cui class anyhow do kenna 4x-5x LIMPEH IMBA CLASS FIND IT SO DIFF AND GOT FCKED UP MARKS. Wtf is dis world coming to??? For 2 years, EOY chi got 39/70 for paper 2!!! o0o this ugly fat crap. Hist was totally bullshyt… 25/50 ALL COS OF 2ND QN!! Knn say I write wrong qn and give L1 & L2. Barely passed that crap. However, CHI STILL MOST PEKCHEK ONE !!!!!! ARH !!!!!! OVERALL 65% NIA!!! Cnt go band 1 liao la!!!!! Pcb.
Then after lunch, slacked a while till 2.30 for CCA Cip. Everyone in my group doesn’t give a shyt. Im trying to help yet they are not helping themselves…. Im not even going, so, fck that. They can embarrass themselves in front of old people for all I care cos I wun be there. After they leave at 3.30, cont slack while waiting for the taekwondo dudes… till I felt like going library to get the air con. Then phillipe say wanna go check. Saw them but abit too late liao. Most left, oni Ryan, Charlotte, Bryan and a few other people left. So he cinchai teach mi some moves lo. Found it quite useless cos its like, when your fighting, will you really go think about using all these moves??? Its be like, fck the person up and destroy him. Wadeva, moving on. Waited for the chers to collect jacket & split into groups. Posted to a group wif Wing Kit, Audrey, Phillipe and 3 other sec 2 ppl. FOUND OUT THAT I WAS SLPING WIF LIANG HONG 4 DE WHOLE 10 DAYS!!!!!! FCK!!!!!!!! Dun even wanna talk about it, but, THIS IS A BLOG! Im suppose to talk about it… He’s a fcking disgusting, talkative, irritating crap that’s bullshyt… Wtf so suay have to sleep wif him… ==
Then on wif the whole briefing. Talk about dos and donts. What to and what not to, the usual shyt. Then when its 7 pm , went to toilet and change to prep for lit Lion King Musical. Went to nearby kopitiam and had a quick dinner, 3 minute quick dinner, 1 for eaiting, 1 for eating, another for drinking. Rushed to MBS at 100km/h. That’s mofo high for my laopei… Everyone kip calling, spam my phone wif message. Then the most fcked up thing was that its jamming at the entrance of the mall… Like, wtf??? Horn simi horn, horn liao everything can move meh??? Bo bian had to get out of the car and walk there… Pretty much ran there la… Into the mall and to the theatre. Kenna the seat next to Mrs Wong Shu Xian or sth laidat. Then sibei tired… The whole musical was good. Nice music + nice effects + nice performers= Imba shyt. After the musical, that’s whr all the crap started rolling in. Harin agreed to go get supper, then search 4 so long till sian. Then he say want go WS get food. He call his laopei and it took him like 30 mins to get there & another 30 mins to get to WS. When I reach liao, ard 12 AM. Then oso bo time go for supper liao, aim for MRT. MRT all down the chiong see if 88 still have bo. Then fck, no transport…Bo bian nid get taxi… from WS to Hougang, that’s fcking long. Price sure fcking high… I oni have $7 notes… Want get taxi oso nid go main road, then chiong to main road… Just so tyco saw a 89. Like Heng Bo!!!! Traffic light turned red, the I was like thinking’ Fck traffic lights’. Chiong over, mai chap cars then gam gam ho, heng heng stop the bus 4 mi… Sibei heng, dk whether to thank Harin or blame him. If it weren’t for him, I’d be at circle line, going off liao, but if it weren’t for his just nice timing, I’d be stranded. But the crappiest thing was that, I got no supper!!!!!!!! Fck that!! Cam home are 12.45 liao, get a bath and be doing this now… So late liao, if still use internet sure kenna kp EVEN MORE BY THE BOTH OF THEM. So I’ll be saving this in word & im fcking tired now. Ending off wif a table of scores… or maybe not. I’ll do the score after all results are checked. Im off for training of taekwondo later… also have cip. Shyt im shag, signing out.
Fcking Tired.
De Pwnager
No comments:
Post a Comment