WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Eoy is offically over. The last paper for the best!!! E maths paper 1 is SOOOOO much easier compared to E maths paper 2 and alot of other subjects... & for now, I'll be busy for other stuff thats not studying... Imma go China exchange program very soon... & probably help out in CCA crap, some bullshyt CIP program. Then have Lit 'Lion King The Musical' coming this Thurs... It better be worth the time and $$ 2hrs for $64. Anthony Tan said it was good, hopefully it is as good as it seems. Still, Choo n Joe sayz will be goin raffles city or sth laidat for buffet. He said it was good but considering the $$ I have now, its pretty difficult for me to even pay for that shyt. I'll just have to go with the flow & try not to spam too much $$ nowadays. Nothing much going on, so theres not much to post about. Will be doing more crap so I can post about it here.
Eat Sleep Play.
De Pwnager
No comments:
Post a Comment