Making an update now for 2 reasons... 1. I havnt made 1 in quite some time. 2. EOY dam near now, scared ltr no time so dis... So!!!!!! RATHER pleased wif my current results. Physics get 81% for CA2. Dats... FCKING high since the last time I remembered even getting an A1. Chem test also not THAT bad. Maths for taxation & interest crap get A1, if im not wrong. Chi 13/20 (65%) good enough. Eng compo not dat happy. Zzzz Same old Lee, so stingy wif de marks == Bullshyt!!! Overall, these few weeks have been not that busy, though I should be... Having EOY in less than 2 weeks & I havnt started revising... Btw, My elec humanities, yea, quite fcked up... SS all CMI, Lit, no where near bad***... 6/30, I thought it was the date it was marked.... If dis cont, then I see no point in pursuing elec humanities liao. Also, some good news FOR MI, last chk up show dat i lost 2kg in 3mths... Dats fcking little... But least it show sth. Also show how much more I can work on it ==. So now onwards, I dun think I'll be having any lunch. Occasionally have a little sth to eat but, not gonna eat lunch... Can save quite a bit of $$. Pay off all my debts.
Sth very surprising, surprised mi ytd. Went wif Nic/ Tay & his co. to Fish & co. so I dint buy any food. They asked & I say I bo $$, ofc dats nt true. But They offered mi $$ to buy, OFFERED!!! Seldom see people like this. Rather, Havnt seen people like this. All the people I usually wif is very much de opposite. Realli surprising... Also, I dun realli mix much wif dem O.O Is that good or weird??? Hmph, I would probably find it weird. I myself would NEVER do such a thing... Maybe everyone's different?? You see me lending you $$ one day w/o any effort, you'd think imma little fcked up in the brain. Or isit I think too much, too deep???
Mofo Chi tcher is fcked up... Whats her prob exactly... I tot the people in China all very 'heart warming' de? Y she cnt take a little bit of noise... Been in Singapore too much??? Dun think so. Theres not such tradition in Singapore whereby the people doesnt talk to any1... Other tchers oso never complain so much then you need to talk so much meh??? Sitiing in front doesnt change anything, beside making it worse... Ur fckin mic is the fcked up thing thats making everything so noisy... Then again, in comparison, doubt any of ur cmi equipment can make ur voice louder than mine... What a fail... Go back China & grow some crops or sth... The people around the world are getting lesser food cos of people like you who abandon ur job of growing craops & rice for us.
EOY approaches, & I shall start off wif my revison now... I will resume all posts after exams... I may post some during this period if I feel like it but chances are, I wouldnt... Cya!
Later!!
De Pwnager
No comments:
Post a Comment