So, been rather lazy and abit busy these few days... Not sure how to start but I suppose I can start on the day, the last day of school. & btw, I've remembered saying at the start of this new blog that I shall try my best to use full, correct words. Seems to me that it really wasnt working... Whats done cannot be undone (even though I can edit everything starting from the beginning but hey, this shows what Im really doing all along =D), so I shall, starting now, make sure I use full/ correct english words aka no short forms to the best of my ability.
Last thurs was rather relaxing, though its suposed to be actually. Nothing much to think about. But crappy fire drill emergency exercise wasted everybody's time. Why de crap should they organise an emergency exercise on the last day of school??? & I wonder if that will really work in a real situation. I think that everybody will just grab their bags & charge out of school, probably go out or go home. Meaningless... & theres a few centipedes roaming in the soil that those Bangala emptied on the field... Its centipedes, not milipedes... Those legs which are quite far apart compared to milipede & is poisonous... I can really consider the whole thing a fun time if not for the heat of the glaring fireball above our heads... Immediately after the exercise, everyone chiong into the canteen to get drinks/ beverages. Totally filled... I even had to queue up in front of the vending machine which usually had little people... After recess, we were told to go to the band room for CIP briefing, & the usual, camped in class. Until we head that Mr Govind was patroling the 1st floor. After careful consideration, we dashed to the band room, had to take the risk though. Luckily for us, we reached there just in de nick of time b4 Gng entered... REALLY close call... Jw & Hf dam smart, decide to pon but in the end tio caught be Govind... Almost got PC... As for us, the other teachers doesnt seem to care about our late arrival. The 1hr talk was reduced to almost 15 mins xD Then the 3hr break came, rushed to E-hub to take a look at the schedule for the movies. & we're in luck. Kungfu Panda 2 starts at 1:05 $ the whole movie is 1.5 hr. Still had time. =D So bought the tickets for the movie. & guess what, Melissa & Betty was there == Got to the supermarket to get some snacks during the movie. Stan sibei imba, went Mac take away the set meal... When we got into the cinema, searching for our seats, SO COINCIDENTALLY, Melissa & Betty sat beside us... == It'd be much better if Jw & Hf exchanged seats with them. Kungfu Panda 2 was nice, but I still think that Kungfu Panda 1 was better. Overall, the movie was epic & funny, as it should be. I'll wait for Kungfu Panda 3!!!!! Back in school, there was really nothing much going on, just the usual counting of heads. I'd thought that we were going to some old folks home, not just random old people... They themselves dont even know where the location is & literally walked one big round. & the rice we got from the school had extra 'protein' in it == Thats the kind of rice that Bagalas eat. All the rice grains will stick together like sushi, only much mushier... I had totally no idea of what to talk to the old folk... Left almost immediately after giving them whatever we had to give. Actually, theres alot I can talk about but, just too lazy to talk about. The other groups form my class doesnt seem to have much more luck than us... Stan's group had to malay & the other 3 also dk what to talk, or how to talk to them. Its not my prob so I dint give much of a shyt =D Its getting late & I shall turn in soon. I'll continue tomorrow probably...
Sch Ends.
De Pwnager
No comments:
Post a Comment