This post shall be about the past ** days. Not bad for the start of a new month... Had english oral examinations from 1pm. Syafiq totally failed when he didn't know that his schedule was at 7.30am. He bo bian have to go for the 12.30 timeslot. Sadly, he didn't start 1st, on the contrary, he ended up last, if not for Wk's late arrival. So he took Syafiq's 'last slot'. Began to drizzle when it was my turn, tsk. Then waited for the usual people to get their asses to WhiteSand. Sure took their own sweet time == Made our approach to Tampines through the means of the MRT. Decided on the movie -Pirates of The Carribean. I intended to go GV but had to go a cheap place in Century Square... The place was totally cmi, the food outlets beside the cinema make the air smell like absolute crap == The ticketing counter had only like 2 available counters, & the popcorn/ food even more cmi... 1. Not speaking of their popcorn, such little bit of sweetness... I eat sweetcorn even sweeter la! So smart people like me make use of others, they buy liao sit beside them & eat their food.. xD Proceeded with the movie!!!!!! Dam the movie was imba!!! xD But the shyty mermaid wun show mi her (.Y.) Either kenna block by her hair or fold her arms... If not is that extra kid put some lousy shirt over her. BULLCRAP!!!! Jack Sparrow was still the funniest! xD & after the movie, there's this action kia behind me, ask me to put my leg down, who the ass was he to ask me do that. Later found out that he was the lousy, crappy, slutty people who picks up the litter after us. I would have shot him right in the face if wasn't for my school uniform. Dickhead. Had dinner at Kopitiam, then went home. Btw, snowshakes are cmi == shall stick to the usual green tea or ice-blend.
(This was done for like a few wks ago... Hadnt finished it yet but I forgot what to write now... Zzz)
So, proceeding on. Its been a looong time since I last posted. Dint want to post it till now mainly cos I was too lazy to do so xD Wanted to post this now cos I just had my class gathering with ex-class 6-1 oheight!!!!!!! The other reason was cos of JH pleading me to blog... xD The past few weeks was rather plain actually, dint went out for movies or find people. Just merely stayed at home to play DotA with a few of my ex-classmates!!! Went for occasional basketball to keep myself more occupied. The routine for everyday is more or less wake up, (basketball), eat, play com, do a little homework, slp at 2/ 3 am. Quite boring, but thats a fixed timetable at least. About yesterday... WTF!!!!!!!!!!! FREAKING AWWWEEESOME!!!!! Went out with my 6-1 oheight!!! for a long last class gathering!!! I suppose that more people wanted to go but just that their plans clashed with the fixed date. Well, 11 guys 4 gurls... Pretty imba huh... But still, there are more den enuf holes for every1... LOL xD jk Met at Hougang MRT & took 'some' time to decide of the location for our lunch. Luckily, we already decided on having a buffet meal instead of deciding on the spot. Took to Farrer Park's City Square Mall. Lunch @ SEOUL GARDEN!!!!!!!! FTW! The buffet was TOTALLY worth it... I'd go again for the next gathering. The chicken and fish was IMBA NICE!~! & it seems that the beef was nice too (I dint take beef). Apparently, all the dishes was FABULOUS. Oh & btw, our dear 大姐 Zoe Ang was late == , when she planned it... Anws, doesnt matter as long as we had a great time! Spam like 5 dishes or more of each dish we ordered.& theres more! Ice-cream!! each table had 4 people, and mine had a total of 20 ice-cream. Average was about 5 but I took 3 only... xD $15 for such nice shyt! Wow dats gd... Filled to the little less than the Max... xD ( Dint wanna make the restaurant bankrupt just to earn my $15).
Next, went to Chinatown for the regular kBox. Dont know why have to go there just to kBox but, no problem with mi. Up till then, I was left with jus a $2 when the price for each was like $22. Few could afford the price & im not the few. Departed, almost, when a lady from that kBox chased after us, literally. She said that she could arrange it to be around $1*. Wow my class is good. Partly cos I whined about the one at downtown east being $8. xD Earn less is better than not earning! But as for the drinks, FCKIN EXPENSIVE!!! $6.80 for distilled water... WTF?!?!? & the sad part, we HAVE to get a drink... Nevermind that, I dint pay for it... xDDD Sang our hearts out, spam their ears! Forced Kwee to sing as well... ROFL Josh imba pro, broke a glass & dint have to pay for it... Not after they chased us to bring us back! LOL Nicely done my friend. I owe Josh $7 for the drinks & Kwee owe me $6 for the buffet! Skipped dinner cos of the earlier lunch.
Also, had a checkup to tell me that im fat. Total waste of my time. So now HAVE to cut down on everything except exercise... Haiz. TRYing to eat less & just got new roller skates that my lao pei wants me to get... Zzzz How long has it been since I last skated, I wasnt very good to begin with. Bo bian, have to eat less liao. Yesterday's buffet had to be an exception cos I dont want to waste my $$ Hopefully the next gathering can get more guys... & Gurls. Note for class 6-1 oheight: Deciding isnt as difficult as it seems.. =D
Just so you want to know, my snail is alive & kicking!
Its Been A Long Time,
De Pwnager
No comments:
Post a Comment