Hmph, kindda of an empty day... I wudnt, like so many other kids, complain & whine abt de day being boring... or sian. Dam irritating these people... Have MYE kip complain nid study, cnt do other things... Nw that MYE's over, whine abt their day being boooooring... Knn so sian go study la, go read some fcked up smi bks la... Make sure u get 100 for EOY... Walao, dunnid study still have sth 2 complain abt... Spoilt children who are born wif a silver spoon... If I were ur mom I'd ground you & dish out a ton of assignments 4 u all 2 complete... Sibei pissed off with these cmi ppl. Go catch snails like me & take care of dem la... So free go sweep de roads la... Earn some cash & pay for ur own expenses la...
Anws, back to my blog, started out using com... Chked de movie times bt its ard started when I chked it, so dint go... Watched Ben 10 =D. Btw, I think imma let most of de snails go back 2 whr dey belong tmr... U can take de snail out of de grass but u cnt take de grass out of de snails =D. Dey dun seem 2 eat anymore... Hopefully can c dem again in de future after Pangseh dem...
Lazy 2 Blog Much,
De Pwnager
No comments:
Post a Comment