Been too lazy to blog so I shall do it now. For a couple of days I got a frog & stuff carrots down its throat, apparently it doesnt fit well... So I dropped it back to its habitat... From 11 stories high. The other few smaller snails I oso pangseh. Quite fascinating 2day. Found 2 snails mating, if im nt rong. & another 2 bathing in the heat of the sun, very intriguing. So about Friday, went to Tamasek Poly for Ennovation workshop. Very few people & the whole bus was quite empty. Talking among them seems like we are de oni ones talking. When we reached de destination, we went to the lecture hall. Along with a few other schs. Nan Qiao High. So we sat @ the back & bullshyt abt alot of things... One kid seems like a homo or bisexual. Cnt seem to determine whether **** is a guy or gal. Jw's speech: Its a gurl, cant u see the lump on the body?? Vk's : Cant it be man boobs?? xDDD Then they show us a video, have 1 person called Bong Wei Yi... Jw disiao say 'My name is James Bong!' HAHAHA Laugh like shyt!!! Proceeded to the workshop next. Played with some equipment to chk heartbeat. So when its Hua Fong's turn, we keep talking abt jezebel, & his heartbeat beat very fast. Expected... xD Went for hearing test. Quite lame... But theres a person hu looks a LIL like Lydia... So that too got Hf quite excited xD Then had lunch. Spicy SHYT!!! Then vk played wif some machine... He put the ampere & Volt @ max... The sudden surge cos the equipment for the BMI to explode... ROFLMAO!!! Heng I hlp him if nt sure tio pwn. Then I went to Universal studios.... Quite lame actually... I actually prefered the outside of the Studio than the inside... The oni thing I liked is the fireworks... Dam sui!!! The food there also not very exceptional... Besides the imba price... The pepperoni pizza was dam thin, the slice. The water works was nice also, have fire, water, mist & 'lightning'... Overall, the Universal Studios is dam small wif little attractions. Awaiting KungFu Panda 2!!!
Post exam activities coming,
De Pwnager
No comments:
Post a Comment