Saturday, April 9, 2011

Been Buzzzzzy!!

Quite alot 2 catch up on... Very buzy these few days... So approaches MYE... Start to revise on subs... How quick time passes... & it just seemed like a few hours ago that I just entered my new class... I can still remember clearly what happened during the 1st few days of school... All every1 seemed to not noe me & now, every1 does... Tsk... how time flies... In just another couple of wks, MYE starts, & another more couple of weeks, MYE ends & hols begin... & 1 more couple of weeks, EOY starts & ends just as quickly as de MYE... Then its all back to Jan... So passes the sec 3 & on to the O'Levels... Haiz... Moments of happiness passes so fast... Flashes in an instant & the only thing keeping us tied to those memories are the photos we've taken. A reason why I wanted to blog... :/

Now then, lets start prim & proper... Ytd was speech day... Quite fun to a certain extent (imba history skills xD) Got back my maths test early in de morning... Top few in class!!!! 23/25 Well, I really think that A1 for that particular test was plain... it was quite easy... Lit was slack time for me, & so as chi. Pure history was feeling restless & waiting for sch to end... But on the other hand, history was also quite fascinating... xD All thanks to her... Having some1 like her in class really brings up de spirit... Me & a few others... 'Ur mom dun have arh??' ROFLMAO??? I gave you enough face not to say 'ard pause liao' xDD so wadeva la... Went for BK wif Yao Shian... & others... HAHA Then another funneh guy... 'Your worker refused to serve me... When I talk to her, she dint even look at me... Im not trying to find problems with you but, im not wrong to say that right?' A few moments later... Rather, a moment later, 'is the ice-cream supposed to look like this???' LOLZz Ltr, we found out that his just lonely... Solo 1 person eat very sian... Nid talk wif som1... HAHA more auntie than an auntie... Our reply...' Yea its supposed to look like this...' Other possible qn he might ask--' Why isnt this buger hot?' Ans: 'This is Burger King, not Hot Burger King' xDDD Yao Shian also... Dam fun sia!!! Haha... he cant take people staring at him de lo... Just like so many other people... Stroll back to school & saw a few kids playing basketball... All dun wanna lend/ play wif us... Probably see us upper sec den scared tio Pwned. Dun blame them also... this was how vk was a few years ago xD Burnt things that seems fun to burn to pass time... Thanks to some people, a ball we found was confiscated by cher. Helped out with the speech day preps, & watched de UGs do the marching... their marching wasnt sync... Defeats de purpose of marching... So we took our seats in the hall... Right at the back. Made ourselves rather comfortable... So screamed like shyt when ppl we noe went up on stage xD Nas imba... his certificate kenna burn when taking de food from de canteen.  Lolz.. Only awaiting the whole thing to end to get the FOOD! Dam shiok... Its not the food thats nice... Iz wad the food did that made it nice... SHIOK ARH!!! Went back home filled up... Got a nice surprise wen I reached home. Caught 2 lizards, 1 outside my door, another in my house... Sui de lo!!! 1 of dem like dam despo to escape, another like sibei sad, surrrender to its fate. Dey seem to like de soap that I poured on it. Kip licking de face... So to give them their reward, I burnt the 1 which resolved to its fate to death, & the other, I burnt its hind legs, commending it on its will to live. I wanna noe if that resolve still remains in it after having both legs destroyed. The legs werent broken, so I dun think it will regrow.

And just for an xtra b4 I end this off. To one of my classmates. Why bother... U come to sch like ur living in hell, CB face seems like a fcking dead ox, go get a life kid. Not happy with wad u have? Den I suggest u transfer to another sch. Pathetic, might as well go work in Whitesands mac & serve me or clean de table, and I might even give u a tip... Go rot somewhr else




 
cute bo


No comments:

Post a Comment