Very bz last week... Had no time to even blog... So many tests... So I shall make a quick summary of last week. Last week sibei fcking sway... Knn fall down den myt HP kenna K.O. Den my lj com oso spoil... Motherboard cui diao... Have no idea wads de use of leaving it in my room now that im using dis 1kb/ s com. So did de Project I report... Only less den HALF! So bo bian ask Vk complete, hopefully he dun screw up de whole report... Napfa oso took place... Besides the pull up, others im quite capable of getting A's or B's... Apart from 2.4km as well. Den de shuttle run oso... dam sian sia, de ground so smooth de cnt even stop properly... Fcking pissed last week & some could tell, while others I dun bother showing dem anything... Chem test hopefully can at least get a B3... I have little confidence in it... As for Amaths, its rather easy, but whats de use when theres insufficient time... Physics I hopefully can get an A2. All the exams are starting from next week... So fast half a year gone... & soon enuf June hols will come... I wish that can go China for de exchange program & probably pwn dem wif eng. June hols... Somehow, I dun realli look forward to it... Seems very ominous. Or isit just me... So tired nowadays, Idk cos of wad but my mind just feel like detaching from this world & go into a long sleep... Its all going too fast... Nothing lasts. & so passes this day. Its time to start revising.. Or rather, shouldnt every1 has started some time ago? Btw, im rather surprised by de fact dat Toh Xi En dun have dat kind of ' Shoving away from me' action... O.O Last year I can feel dat Sherilyn has dat kind of thing... Wonder if it will be of benefit... :/ Quite a feat I must say... Most of de gurls distance demselves away from me cos I treat them pretty much like any other guys. ( Not realli distancing but u can tell thats de atmosphere is awkard) Which is de one whos different? Me or Her... Well, enuf of that & back to my main topic. MYE!!!!! SIAN la!!! Mye is like every1 detest it, & wanna get over it as quickly as possible. Zzzz However, its de EOY dats de most sian... Test on de whole year topics... So b4 de MYE, I shall announce my resolution 4 dis year... >>To do well (A's & B's) for all subs. (C can be reserved for Eng) & Not have my classmates *hate* mi like a handful of dem from last year. ( Not realli hate but ?distance?) I wun expect 2 be on very gd terms wif every1 but, yeah, just Okok enuf le. I'll try to work towards that, but cant guarantee that everytime.
Short summary for a long week, whats your resolution?
De Pwnager
No comments:
Post a Comment