Tsk dint blog for de past few days cos of irritating viruses & bacteria... SICK!!! Nothing much to blog about too. Went to visit a doctor ytd & was having a 37.9 tempt. I had no idea that I even had a fever till checked. Doesnt seem as bad as last time when i could barely walk straight. Pretty useless being sick. Coughing straight through the night & cnt even slp well. Anw, I would not allow something as simple as a few viruses & bacteria to take over my body. Such microscopic insects would even try to take on something a few billion/ trillion times its size... Futile... Will be back in sch tmr & catch up on wadeva dat i've missed. The few things i figured being the most memorable the past few days was friday. Audi totally Pwned his ass in such a way that it even fascinates me. EPICLY funny but note, I stand as the v-chair of my class, 3e3, & have every right to take actions wadsoeva. If you do not wanna be disgraced by some1 of ur same, or somewhat near my status, you should noe your limits. So after school, went to eat @ fish & co. Then vk searching for Seek. She MIA wif JW @ TM. Spam called both of dem. Then vk face become DAM black... quoted " Whr you. Come down now. I dun care, you better tell me whr you." Apparently it would seem that Seek was two timing vk & JW. Naughty girl... People nowadays are getting greedier & want more. So i came up wif a two wk timetablt for her. surest & fairest way. 1 wk JW, 1 wk vk, just like sch timetable.
As the saying goes, a hungry man is an angry man. Im getting rather pissed not being able to eat wad i wan. All cos of these few insects in my body. I WILL TEAR YOU OUT OF MY BODY!!!!!! This cannot eat, that cannot eat, everythin cannot eat. GO EAT UR MOM LA!!!!!! May all the medicine burn you off like how i burn puny insects. GTFO out of my body.
Watched 127 hrs... i thought that de most meaningful part was the catch phrase ' the greatest force on earth is the will to live' or sth laidat. I strongly agree on this point. other than dat, the whole movie wasnt that much great. & btw, normal people only use up to 3-4% of their brains. Why so that there are many more people getting stressed out & mental illnesses due to stress?? less than a 10th of the brain activities and ard so much stress?? i wonder how others who uses more of their brain manage to survive... Y make life so diff & stress urself out??? Wadeva de case, IDC cos its ur life. I have nth to do wif it. Go explode if you feel like it
Irritated by crap a few 1 x -10000000000000000000000 my size,
D Pwnager
No comments:
Post a Comment