Thursday, February 10, 2011

WOW 2day rather interesting...

Hopefully, diz early post wud b able to compensate for all those late posts. Haha I tink i've been repeating the same thing over & over again for the few previous posts... bt i shall still say it once more... 2day sibei shiok n fun =D PE 1st... usual thing, last 15 mins run around sch den go de fitness corner... Alot people take shortcuts, gl Raj xD  History dam funny!! One of the most interesting subs that I have... Too much laughter to remember what things i'd been laughing about. Chi 2day was rather epic cos Meridian JC de cher come here. A few ppl had to read de chi passage & surprisingly/ unsurprisingly, Xi En kenna every1 de best vote... Probably, she was doing that to gain some1's attention ( you noe who!!!) Maths= !!!!Slack Time!!!! Dawn Goh bo come... quite free xD havnt pass up ytd's hmk yet. Physics early part was rather boring... Starting on new topic soon so cher gave some sec1 notes to refresh de memory... The last 30mins was the fun part... Gave back physics test & realised that i got 22/30 !!! not very high but quite a few qns is I tikam de... + A few qns I anyhow do de... so I can consider a rather imba effort from me xD

After school, went to return Alecia's pen, which was kindda sad la... I found her pen in my pencil case after lunch... Had no idea how it got there but it did. I used vk's name & msg with my phone and she believed!!! OMG dat was totally epic... I sent her my msg in de way where it pretty much gave out my identity... & vk was sitting beside my mumbling about' she ard noe la... jus playing along... Any1 hu believes you is a stupid asshole...' Well, Playing along my ASS!!! Aparrently theres quite a no. of stupid assholes in school... no offence xD Somehow, i'd ard expected that the pen wun be returned as a whole, but in pieces... I think she, too, also had the feeling that an outcome like this was rather expected

Speaking about lunch... Sibei Gl sia... Peter Low came in e1 & gave chair+ v-chair PC cos we shldnt be in class during lunch... Den every keep kp... say he this la, dat la... Well, wtf wun you just shut ur asses up & not make so much noise... Bo make so much noise u tink he wud chap u all meh??? Den return back my class to cont my slp... Den still have some action xtra kia say e1 tio PC so every1 mus leave class... GTH la... left 10 mins leave simi leave... Leave liao oso bo go canteen, stay @ corridor talk talk talk... Sibei irritaing... U think laidat wun tio cher meh??? Plz la... laidat EVERY1 oso will tio PC la, not just chair, v-chair. Even noisier...

So went WS with a few people to have lunch... Talk about the 鱼生 & how the cleaner will have to be reduced to eating cockroaches & rats in the sewers xD DAM FUNNY!!! Bathe in the large drain during high tide ROFLMAO!!! Btw, speaking of which, I believed that zy had every idea that I was using his name to write the love letter to Xi En, but dun wan stop like how normally people might do cos he WANTED me to do it... & funny thing, Xi En keeps denying the fact that she kept the letter & repeatedly refusing to tell me the contents of the letter... I shall c how things proceed xD

Epic-ly Long Post,
De Pwnager

No comments:

Post a Comment