So its been 2 weeks since I last posted... So I shall do it now... Fever with 38'C... The irritating crap is the sore throat... Sibei pain == Drink water oso pain, dun drink, even worse... Nows the time to spam fruits liao... So many tests this week also... chi & physics tmr, chem & maths on Friday... Luckily after this week, there will be a relatively long time to relax... Presidential election, Hari Raya, Teacher's Day... WOOTZZZZZ Not much to cover in his post. So Ms Juliana Lee has returned to teach my eng class. Not bad, compared to DK's... Having a compo test next week also, if im not wrong... zzZzz
Next topic, I REALLI hate people who fite... So fcking uncivilised... We're given a mouth for a reason, more than just eating. Cannot talk meh?? CGY, last time I'll be seeing dis shyt from you. If nt, you'll be at de police station begging for your sorry ass...
So down with flu for a few days, still have now... Down, not out... Went to sch as usual, did all those boring crap. 5 tests in 2 days, fck studies. Load of bullshyt. Pcb, waste time on all these fck up things. Knn. Dont push things I tell you. The oni reason Im not even making you cry cos ur blood related. Anything less & I will fck ur world up if u cont doing this bullshyt. What kindda fcking sage are you, want mi pity you, go fck urself. Go to America & ask for de welfare state. Scared of you sibo? Knn whats to be afraid of? Ur blood lj mouth sibo? Im losing patience, dont five mi all these worthless crap, I dun buy it. If I were you, I'd start shutting de fck up rite abt now. Spamming 2 litres of water now to cool off, literally. ITS NOT SO SIMPLE NEXT TIME. Fck the 2pid Kong Zi. Xiao shun fu mu my ass, I cnt w8 2 lay my knuckles into ur face & make you look so fcked up a panda say you have black eyes. Maybe next time I should try SCREAMING ur ass off for a start. o0o you!
Dun Piss Mi Off,
De Pwnager
No comments:
Post a Comment