Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Close To The End Of February

Time really do fly... It'll be March in a matter of days... How fast time really flies when we arent aware of it. Its been close to 2 weeks since I last posted. & here we go.. Monday, with a good start to it through PE 2.4km run. This run was much different from the other previous runs. I've learnt something valuable in this particular run. I've always been running 'wrongly'... Though theres not really a correct or wrong way, I picked up a tip in my race against Christina. As I was trying to be in the lead, I used the tip of my feet instead of my usual-- whole foot  on the ground. Its really quite effective... Able to run much faster over a longer period of time, losing less energy compared to previously... However, maybe abit too late to realise that now... Hopefully, theres a re-run for 2.4. Only then will I truly be able to test the result of this theory... 1st time in my life I wanted to run 2.4km...

Next, assembly after recess was rather entertaining... No teachers, everybody making so much noise. Then, I've heard that Elton fought with Xiao Bai, reason is undefined. & to scared Xi En and Samantha more than once... Thats really quite fun xD Math test on circular properties was rather disappointing... Last 2nd qn, apparently Ms Lim had explained it on the board exactly before the start of the test, and I dint know. Must be not paying attention... :/ 1st page lost 3marks... Total of 6 marks gone... D=

Theres a Mac offer for Mc Spicy meal, with the Mc Spicy burger being $2.90 only!!! With my $5, I could probably buy another, but I saved it to buy stickies for her, though its still not sufficient. Had to borrow from Shawn. Went back to school to do a little reading till like 6 cos of her CCA... == Returned to Downtown East to grab some dessert which she treated me... =DD Luckily for me, I dint buy another burger, cos I wun be able to get the stickies or stuff the dessert down. The wait for bus 21 was epic long... 3 Service 89 past and then did it finally arrive... Then went home liao..

Back at home, cos of me talking over the phone, lao bu kpkb for fck. Knn make so much noise. Pcb say I simi cannot concentrate. Fcking hell la, limpeh cnt concentrate meh?? Im living in the 21st century where multi-tasking can be seen EVERYWHERE! Lj olden days cannot study and do something else at the same time meh?? Worse part of all, she had to put up with all those shyt and listen to my crap... Sorry!! >.<" But cos of that, she shared some of her experiences and stuff wif me... Deep enough to be considered deep... Its rare to have people tell me this kinda stuff to me, and they expect me to keep it secret. Ofc I can keep them at the back of my brain, but I dint think anyone would ever trust me enough to tell any kinda 'secrets'. Thats rather surprising... A pleasant surprise. So I guess the days really not bad after all =) Probably a good end to this month. Oh, btw THERES CHEM SPA TMR!!! SHLD BE ASLEEP BE NOW!!! FCK!!!!!!

Thanks Xiao Li =D

Pleasant Memories,
De Pwnager

No comments:

Post a Comment