Lol, today was an 'eventful' day, at least 4 mi that is... Had real fun before & after pe lessons... Before pe lessons, caught a lizard around chrstina's area and after pe, I purposely left it on her table, wanna scare her xD Then, this few ppl sibei gl, managed to notice it before her. LOL, then thats where all the epic moments start... They waited outside de guys toilet as I was changin... 1st time i was expected by galz, & 6 of them!!! rofl... gl here abit gl there abit, in de end, I'd still win... no big deal actually, just epic cos they got 'backup' from other classes who have no idea @ all was going on & only 2 ppl talk, de others all diam diam xtra. & fascinatingly, the xtra galz luan luan lai, go anyhow bark things that wasnt true... questioning me as if I'd to answer... Well, being quite a gracious person, i answered their lame bullshyt qns. In the end, Christina dint even know that something like that even happened... ROFL
Next epic moment was after school. Had to go to some lame papercutting crap. Then Seek say she wan pon... so I figured that can disiao her make the activity sound important... So, she came also, only to find out that she was pwned! Other then that, also found out that she gave her untouched lunch to Milton just to 'rush' to school... So now she's pissed, I assume, more on the part where she lost her lunch then the kenna own part... Tmr is games day FTW!!! I shall end it off with a 'WTF 2DAY HAVE SO MANY HOMEWORK!!!!)
Arms tired,
De Pwnager
No comments:
Post a Comment