Wednesday, January 26, 2011

1st Post!!!!!

Well, began my life of blogging today... i shall TRY my best to use proper eng cos i too also lazy to read my own short forms... so yeah... I wanna make a blog cos now quite free, in a way, compared to de future sec 3 life... Yeah, i shall now start on my postng for wad happened today... Quite de usual, 2e1'10 in my class 'dominates' 3e3... making the most noise xD After school, went bowlng alley wif vk, hf, jw, cgy, lucas & zy... quite lame to c that all of dem bcame soooo noob after a period of not playing bowling... I dun blame them cos, well, they are just amateurs xD Then went back to school to look around & rather unsurprised that liang hong is de oni one doing the class deco. In 3e1, nothing much as well... so just slack n plack (any1 noes wads this word?). Quite eventful cos zy disiao audi's blackshot 'friend'... I had a big part in it too xD. For the 1st post, I will say that this would be the average length of all my posts... As much as i try, I'll post something everyday. Btw, I think EVERY1 shld cherish the momments thats worth remembering n STOP GODDAM FML-ING!!!!!!! Gth to all you emo-ers. Dun like, then may god blast you. Back to work!!!!
Greetings 1 & all!

No comments:

Post a Comment